imaginariumstudioimaginariumstudio

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 11 art Reviews

Monster Knockers Monster Knockers

holy cameltoe! lol

so i take it you're an ass man? i know... me too!

Chun Li Chun Li

i dig!

diggin' the style! i really like how weighty and sharp yet delicate your lines are, and its sooooo clean! the only thing i notice is that her breasts seem to be a bit low... other than that it just looks like something directly out of an animation reel, like i can actually see the movement. great job!

dead rising dead rising

again... diggin the style

the other one looked like tank girl... now i'm picking up on some dead leaves? is that a photoshop filter you use to get the dirty paper look or do you actually crumple it up before throwing it in the scanner?

dommi-fresh responds:

nah i used iphoto but i have never heard of dead leaves.
plus knowing me the page was crumbled by accident. i treat my drawings like shit

army chick army chick

hmmm

i'm assuming youre a tank girl fan? again i am really diggin your style

dommi-fresh responds:

i fucking love tank girl.

kitty war character sheet 4 kitty war character sheet 4

interesting style!

i like this a lot! especially how it looks like its on like "treasure map" paper. but i believe the other dude was saying she looks a bit short because her torso is about half a head on the shorter side or perhaps that her actual head is a little on the big side... lol but all in all love it! and yes kitty is quite hot!

dommi-fresh responds:

wicked i can kinda see what you mean about gemmas preportion too but whatever its done now.

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

dear god..

your attention to detail is AMAZING! the lighting effects are top notch! what program did you do this is? is it all digital or actual paint? i can draw fairly decent but i cant color my stuff to save my life. this is just sooo good!

AlvinHew responds:

I painted this with photoshop. I know a lot of people who feel the same as you when it comes to colour. It really just takes practice.

Busty Eira Busty Eira

aaaaaand how!

we all need to draw boobs from time to time! cant see anything wrong with the drawing itself as well great lineart!

Mega Man X Mega Man X

just made a comment about mega man...

haha i said your other drawing looked like mega man and here it is a drawing of mega man(s?) however i cannot deny the awesomeness! your line art is impeccable!

Julia Sitting on her 'Zook Julia Sitting on her 'Zook

great!

love your style! this one reminds me of mega man but not so far as to say you ripped off more or less adapted it. keep it up!

Cosplay Soul Calibur Cosplay Soul Calibur

my favorite soul calibur character!!

talim woo!!! you've got some skills! i cant color my stuff for crap, great job! i cant exactly find anything wrong with this so 10!